Thursday 12 July 2012

DE best gift that God has given to man is a friend. Friends occupy a special place in our hearts and friendship is the most beautiful relation in this world. The relation of friendship is based on belief, trust, compatibility and mutual understanding. If a friendship possesses all these elements then that friendship will not get affected under any kind of circumstances............






HEre we go  with some beautiful poems :


                                                 Forever Friends

Friends we are,
forever friends we'll be,
Wherever we are,
you're right beside me.

I hope we stay friends
'til the end of time,
And whenever that is,
our friendship will still shine.

You mean the world to me,
I hope the same with you,
You're always helping me,
whatever it takes you'll do.

Now that we're growing older,
changing our ways,
I know we won't lose our friendship
I hope I never see that day.

So to every one of my friends,
you mean the world to me,
Friends we are,
forever friends we'll be.




....A BEST FRIEND ...


A best friend
is always there,
whether you need advice,
or a pep talk,
or even a shoulder to cry on.
A best friend
listens with her heart
and is always honest with you,
even though the truth
may not be
what you want to hear.
A best friend
knows all your secrets,
understands your fears
shares your dreams.
A best friend
never stops believing in you
even if you give up
on yourself.
you are
that kind of friend
to me.
And no matter what happens,
you always will be.
You are my best friend....
my forever friend.





THOUGHT FOR FRIENDSHIP 


Friendship is not de name of ordinary feeling 
but it is de name of feelimg of undrstanding, honesty nD frankness between two person 
ND diz feeling make a strong vibe or special bonding together 
such a freindship lies between two of US .............
                                                                                  ------ >>>> wriiten by me (khushbu) 





n my darkest hour...
In my deepest despair...
Will you still care?
Will you be there?

In my trials and my tribulations?
Through all doubts and frustrations?
In my violence...
And my turbulence?

Through my fear
And my confessions?
In my anguish...
And my pain?

Through my joy and sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I will never let you part
For you, are always in my heart.







what u are to Me !!


We had a friendship pure and true,
A friendship time could never cease,
That in sad moments, could renew,
And bring to us release,
We had a friendship, you and I,
That was taken much for granted.
We thought that it would never die,
Much like the seed that we have planted.
And in such haste did we forget,
The love required to grow,
And at our feet it shall be set,
Drowning from feelings never shown.
Maybe we can save this seed before its time is through,
For I've never had a friendship, as the one i have with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment